All terms and conditions, features, support, pricing and service options subject to change without notice.
- 24/7/365 support is subject to occasional downtime due to systems and server maintenance and events beyond our control.
- "Card-Swiped Rate" applies to qualified swiped Visa/MasterCard/Discover Network transactions and requires a credit card terminal, sold separately. Some rewards, corporate and special card types are considered non-qualified transactions and merchant will be charged the additional non-qualified surcharge of 1.59%.
- "Keyed Rate" will be charged on all qualified manually keyed Visa/MasterCard/Discover Network transactions that have verified addresses. All Visa/MasterCard/Discover network transactions that do not meet the requirements for card-swiped and or keyed rates will be charged the additional non-qualified penalty of 1.59%.
- Online and internet transactions will be charged at a rate of 2.37% for qualified Visa/MC/Discover network transactions. All Visa/MC/Discover network transactions that do not meet the requirements for the qualified rates will be charged the additional non-qualified penalty of 2.37%.
- Major credit card companies require merchants to be PCI compliant. This organization sets minimum data security standards designed to protect customer card information. For all merchants there is a PCI compliance requirement and fee. These fees and requirements will depend on the PCI compliance service provider you choose. For more information regarding PCI compliance please visit the PCI Security Standards Council website.