E-commerce & You
Get your business selling online fast with first data, our 3 step application is fast and easy or call toll free at 1.866.999.6632.
The Cardservice Internet Advantage service offers merchants a new, unique way in which to process noncash transactions without leaving the location at which the sale is being made. The service previously known as Linkpoint is now First Data Global Gateway e4.
Internet Advantage allows merchants to use:
Start Accepting Online Payments
- First Data Global Gateway E4(E4)®, a virtual point-of-sale terminal to process their orders.
- E4 Connect Service to process transactions by using a simple Hypertext Markup Language(HTML) form on their web site.
- E4 API Service to control how your payments are processed and to build processing applications that can process from a Web site or from multiple point-of-sale terminals.
- E4 VirtualCheck service to accept checks online and have them automatically processed in a safe and easy-to-navigate system.
Featured Service: E4
E4 provides merchants with a new way to process monetary transactions. It acts as a secure portal for merchants to manage everything related to transaction processing, from running secure transactions themselves to setting up their Web sites to run transactions for them, from helping to prevent fraud to reviewing transaction reports to getting technical support and help.
Accept Credit Cards
- Get access to E4 Service, a virtual point-of-sale terminal to process orders.
- Process transactions through E4 Connect Services.
- Control how payments are processed and build processing applications with the E4 API Service.
- Accept checks online with E4 VirtualCheck Service.